Botanical name: Acer saccharum 720x90-95x25-30mm
Taxes not included
Availability: In stock
Roasting is a process of cooking wood at high temperature in an oxygen-free environment. During this process water, sugars, resins and other volatile elements are extracted while cellulose and lignin are transformed by modifying the wood at a structural level.
- Dried and cured wood similar to that obtained during decades of natural drying.
- Greater stability and rigidity.
- Less weight.
- Greater resistance to humidity changes.
Necks made of roasted wood offer a stability that is much appreciated by touring musicians around the world. In addition, roasted wood enhances the grain of the wood offering a magnificent look.
|Botanical name||Acer saccharum|
|Wood||American Maple, Roasted Maple|
|Air shipping allowed||Yes|
Write Your Own Review
MORE FROM Madinter Tonewoods
- Acoustic Flamed European Ash Set€78.50Taxes not included
- Madagascar Rosewood Headplate€6.00Taxes not included
- Bass Pao Ferro Fingerboard€14.50Taxes not included