Wide/Highest size fretwire for electric guitar or bass. Our Wide/Highest is a modern "jumbo" fretwire used on ESP, Jackson, Ibanez, Kramer and similar guitars. Instrument makers and repair shops rely on us for the highest quality 18% nickel-silver fretwire.
StewMac Wide/Highest 46-foot pack comes in 2-foot long straight pieces, delivered in a clear storage tube that keep your wire organized and your workbench uncluttered.
Fret Width: .110" (2.79mm)
Fret Crown: .053" (1.35mm)
Fret Tang Height: .074" (1.88mm)
Our fretwire is sized to fit a 0.023" (0.58mm) fret slot width.
Fretwire is made in a variety of crown heights. Note that after the frets are installed and leveled, they can lose from .004" to .010" in height. High fretwire has a crown height of .045" or more. It may offer more note sustain due to its slightly greater mass, and more fret dressings are possible between refrettings. Low fretwire is often useful for partial refret jobs.
|Envoi par avion autorisé||Oui|
- Sintoms® RINGING STAINLESS STEEL Jeu de Frettes de 2.5mm - Acier Inoxydable16,50 €Taxes non incluses.
- Sintoms® RINGING STAINLESS STEEL Jeu de Frettes de 2.3mm - Acier Inoxydable16,50 €Taxes non incluses.
- Neck Shaping Templates for Electric Guitar -1962 Strat15,50 €Taxes non incluses.
- Neck Shaping Templates for Electric Guitar -1992 Strat C Profile15,50 €Taxes non incluses.
- Neck Shaping Templates for Electric Guitar -1959 Les Paul Standard®15,50 €Taxes non incluses.