Medium/Higher size fretwire is for acoustic or electric guitar. Our Medium/Higher has extra width and extra crown height (and is a favorite of Dan Erlewine). Instrument makers and repair shops rely on us for the highest quality 18% nickel-silver fretwire.
StewMac Medium/Medium 54-foot pack comes in 2-foot long straight pieces, delivered in a clear storage tube that keep your wire organized and your workbench uncluttered.
Fret Width: .092" (2.34mm)
Fret Crown: .048" (1.22mm)
Fret Tang Height: .062" (1.57mm)
Our fretwire is sized to fit a 0.023" (0.58mm) fret slot width.
Fretwire is made in a variety of crown heights. Note that after the frets are installed and leveled, they can lose from .004" to .010" in height. High fretwire has a crown height of .045" or more. It may offer more note sustain due to its slightly greater mass, and more fret dressings are possible between refrettings. Low fretwire is often useful for partial refret jobs.
|Envoi par avion autorisé||Oui|
- Sintoms® RINGING STAINLESS STEEL Jeu de Frettes de 2.3mm - Acier Inoxydable16,50 €Taxes non incluses.
- Sintoms® RINGING STAINLESS STEEL Jeu de Frettes de 2.5mm - Acier Inoxydable16,50 €Taxes non incluses.
- Sintoms® RINGING STAINLESS STEEL Jeu de Frettes de 2.9mm - Acier Inoxydable23,00 €Taxes non incluses.
- Outil de serrage de prises jack Bullet
À partir de 24,92 €Taxes non incluses.
- Râpe dragon piquée main StewMacTaxes non incluses.
- Limes à affûtage rasoir Razor Files StewMac
À partir de 53,65 €Taxes non incluses.