Taxes not included
Availability: In stock
A better way to glue loose braces! Insert the StewMac Guitar Brace Repair Jack through the soundhole and turn with your fingertips for clamping braces, bridge pads and patching cleats.
Luthiers asked for a stronger, faster, easier brace jack, and the StewMac R&D team delivered, with features like:
- Heavy brass body stays put as you adjust the height
- Sturdy machined brass threads—no wobbling
- Glue-resistant end caps are double-notched
The double-notched end caps fit the two most common brace profiles: the gentle slope of Martin braces and the more triangular shape found on Gibsons. The caps are made of glue-resistant high density polyethylene.
- Adjusts from 2-7/8" (73mm) to 4-3/8" (111mm)
- 7/8"-diameter (22.23mm) caps
|Air shipping allowed||Yes|
Write Your Own Review
MORE FROM StewMac
- Concave Fret End Files, Set of 2€146.00Taxes not included
- ShredNeck TremBlock€16.50Taxes not included
- Stewmac Rough Fret Smooth + Shine Set€54.00Taxes not included