Our Vintage Plus neck model offers warmth and clarity and enough punch for country, blues, pop and jazz applications and comes with our Nickel-Silver cover in gold or nickel. The bridge uses aged magnets and is under-wound to retain the dynamic high-end that country players demand, without sacrificing the slightly compressed low-end that make Tele bridge pickups a joy to play. Rolling back the volume and tone slightly create a wonderfully open tone for combined rhythm and chord work. A grounded full size copper plated baseplate adds to the tone and completes the look and feel.
• High-Grade Alnico III and V Polepieces.
• Our own Tonerider nickel-silver covers in gold and nickel plating - no more dull neck tone!
• Calibrated winding for even volume balance across all three standard positions.
• Laser-cut, hand-bevelled flatwork. • USA-made vintage hook-up wire for easy installation.
• Latex tubing and nickel-plated screws are included with every pickup.
• Traditional string wound bridge with copper-plated steel baseplate.
• All coils scatterwound on our 999-step CNC winding machines.
• All coils wax-potted to avoid feedback at high-gain settings.
• All sets are RWRP - offering noiseless operation in the"mid" position.
Neck pickup: Alnico 5 Rod Magnets - DCR 6.8k - Inductance 1.9H
Bridge pickup: Alnico 5 Rod Magnets - DCR 6.0k - Inductance 2.5H