StewMac Guitar Screw Rescue Kit, Complete kit
An extractor and plug cutter that's small enough for guitar screws! A StewMac exclusive - you won't find a similar set in this small size anywhere else.
The Guitar Screw Rescue Kit allows you to:
- extract damaged or broken tuner screws
- make uniformly-sized wooden plugs for plugging and redrilling
This complete kit includes:
- Screw extractor: Our tubular steel screw extractor works with your drill. Hardened teeth bore around a broken tuner-mounting screw (3/32" maximum diameter) to capture and remove it.
- Plug cutter: Use this custom tool in your drill press to make a 3/16"-diameter wooden plug, a perfect match to fill the hole made by the extractor or the drill bit.
- 3/16" drill bit: To repair stripped screw holes, use this steel twist bit to match your plugs.
- Alignment guide: Clamp this clear acrylic guide in place to help keep your tools right on center, and protect the instrument.
- Illustrated instructions are also included.
You won't find a similar set in this small size anywhere else
This kit allows you to easily extract damaged or broken tuner screws, and make uniformly-sized wooden plugs for plugging and redrilling
Kit includes a screw extractor, plug cutter, 3/16" drill bit, alignment guide and illustrated instructions
|Air shipping allowed