Our ShopStand and Guitar Repair Vise Set is the perfect combo to set up your vise to be a sturdy, 360-degree swiveling money saver! More versatile than a workbench, this combo is a great way to hold a guitar neck or body, or most other repair work.
- Raise your work to the height you really want. The ShopStand adjusts from 28" to 36" in height. It adapts to you, not the other way around.
- Get complete access to your work. The ShopStand is an industrial-grade, free-standing unit that bolts to your shop floor. It's heavy-duty and rock-steady. It rotates with ball-bearing smoothness to any position you need, and locks in place quickly and easily. You can move completely around the job in progress, for faster, easier access without reclamping.
- Gain extra space in your shop. Your workbench uses lots of floor space; the ShopStand has a small footprint. You can interchange your jigs as needed, and hang them on the wall when the work's done.
- Custom modifications make it the best! Our 32-pound steel Guitar Repair Vise is specifically designed for use by luthiers thanks to custom modifications, like bearing-smooth operation, fast crank handwheel with removable handle, and urethane/hardwood swivel jaws.
This set includes:
- ShopStand steel Base
- ShopStand steel riser column
- 4 machine screws and washers (5/16"-18 x 3/4" hex head) for mounting an angle vise to the ShopStand (optional)
- ShopStand Handwheel and Ball bearing
- Guitar Repair Vise
- Adapter bolt to attach the Guitar Repair Vise to the ShopStand