Mitchell Abrasive Cord, Set of 4
Guitar floss! After using your nut files, smooth the string notches with Mitchell Abrasive Cord. It helps keep the strings from binding in the slots, for more reliable tuning.
Available in four versatile thicknesses, Mitchell Abrasive Cord also smooths the string notches in metal bridge saddles, to reduce string breakage.
Supplied as 12-foot rolls (3.66 meters).
Tough Mitchell Abrasive Cord is coated with durable silicon carbide and aluminum oxide microgrit. It's great for smoothing the string slots in archtop guitar, banjo, mandolin, violin and resonator guitar bridges, to help eliminate string buzz.
Some of the handy uses for Mitchell Abrasive Cord:
- Cleans screw threads
- Deburrs metal and plastic
- Smooths fine edge details in sawn pearl inlays
- Smooths bridge pin hole string slots
- Plus lots of other handy uses in your shop
This set of 4 rolls includes:
- One 12-foot roll (3.66 meters) of 150-grit cord, .055" (1.40mm) diameter (Mitchell's #52)
- One 12-foot roll (3.66 meters) of 200-grit cord, .015" (0.38mm) diameter (Mitchell's #60)
- One 12-foot roll (3.66 meters) of 200-grit cord, .018" (0.46mm) diameter (Mitchell's #55)
- One 12-foot roll (3.66 meters) of 200-grit cord, .030" (0.76mm) diameter (Mitchell's #54)
|Air shipping allowed||Yes|
StewMac Gripper Truss Rod Wrench - For 5mm Allen nut€15.10Taxes not included
StewMac Gripper Truss Rod Wrench - For 1/8" Allen nut€15.10Taxes not included