Our Luthier's Digital Caliper is always one of our most popular items when we exhibit at luthiers conventions! It combines precision, ease of use, versatility and an attractive price, but its usefulness for fret work makes it special.
Customized for fretwork!
We added a custom jaw notch for accurately measuring fretwire crown height (the height above the fretboard). This is essential for comparing new wire to original wire. And thanks to a great idea by repairman Frank Ford, we've also added a notch on the depth gauge to measure fret height on the instrument—a real time saver.
- Measures fret height before AND after fret installation
- Accurate readouts in inches, millimeters, or fractions
- A must for all precision guitar work
Handy for lots of other measuring jobs in the shop—nuts, saddles, tuners, tool setups and more—this caliper has long-life stainless steel jaws. Featuring LCD digital readouts in inches, millimeters or fractions, it measures outside, inside and depth dimensions up to 6" (154mm), with super-accurate .0005" (.01mm) resolution. The jaws can be locked at any position.
CR2032 battery, operating instructions, and durable plastic storage case included.
|Air shipping allowed||Yes|
- StewMac Binding Router Bearings, Flush-cut bearing€13.00Taxes not included
- StewMac-Guitar-Repair-Vise€214.00Taxes not included
- Golden Age Truss Rod Cover Screw, Nickel, Phillips (0.099")€1.00Taxes not included